Purchasing or downloading or continue to use of any Licensed Material constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
This license grants you, the Purchaser or User, a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material on the terms provided in this Agreement. We reserve all rights in and to the Licensed Material. This license is personal to you and allows you to access and use the Licensed Material.
The Licensed Material is permitted to be used:
For any non-profit purpose only, with attribution
In non altered, not cropped, not modified, not manipulated way (size modification is allowed)
Attribution is required, showing Our Name and link to Our website.
Example location :
- Credited directly below content that contains Kanmoji
- In the footer of every page where Kanmoji are shown
- In the product description on apps, youtube, slideshare, etc
- For social media content, include tag in the post
Minimum attribution example:
"Kanmoji graphic (icon / font) provided by Kanmoji.com" (link to http://kanmoji.com)
The Licensed Material may be reproduced in:
- Personal presentations, documents, graphics
- Free online content
- Free computer games
- Free smartphone and desktop apps
- Free ebook or book
- Non profit advertisements
- Non profit packaging
- Non profit printed material
- Non profit video
- Non profit multimedia projects
The Licensed Material or any of its derivative work may not be (for free or paid):
- Directly or indirectly licensed, sublicensed, transferred, sold, resold, redistributed alone or as part of a graphic, font or icon set
- Included in work similar or competes with Our products or services, such as ebook, book, font, course, video, games, apps
- Included in work intended to be reproduced by third party for example:
any electronic, web, design or presentation template, themes, UI Kits, software framework
- Used in open source project
- Used in a logo or other trademark
- Used on physical items for resale or on any similar mass produced item
- Used to create unlawful, pornographic, libelous, obscene or defamatory material
- Used to mislead people that the work was endorsed by Us
The Licensed Material may not be placed:
On any website, bulletin board, file storage or sharing, in a complete or archived downloadable format or any other distribution method
All ownership and copyright of the Licensed Material remain the property of Us. The Licensed Material is not being sold, but provided to the Purchaser or User under the terms of this agreement.
You agree that You will not register trademark, domain name, or copyright, or claim ownership rights to Our Name, Logo, Tagline, the Licensed Material, derivatives, or other material owned by Us.
You shall indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from any damages and liabilities (including reasonable attorney, court, police, medical, insurance fees and costs, also loss of profits, business, and goodwill):
- Arising from your breach of this Agreement;
- Arising out of the use of Licensed Material;
- Arising out of any alleged defects, or failures to perform, or product liability claims arising from the use of Licensed Material; and
- Any claims arising out of distribution or marketing the Licensed Material.
All Items are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree that if you violate this agreement We can get an injunction against you, in appropriate juridiction, and you pay your profit plus damages arised from product or services that you have distribute or sold in violation agreement.
Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.